We at ACE Online are looking for a candidate with extensive knowledge and experience with
social media customer service, exceptional soft skills for resolving complex contacts and
de-escalating critical issues, and superb critical thinking skills to recognize risks to
You will work with stakeholders and business teams to track, identify and report on trending
issues for customers. You are also responsible for identifying and signaling outdated or
broken videos or content that affect the ability of students learning, allowing Ops and PM to
take action. If you enjoy problem-solving, love social media, want to help improve Social
media platforms, and can do this always with a friendly tone, this is the job for you.
- Work on customer escalations and recognize the risk to the Brand/Customer appropriately
- Examine and escalate systemic
- Support stakeholders by identifying and signaling outdated or irrelevant content
posted on the channels.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Able to work during site hours and extra time upon request
- Detail oriented -Knowledge of the English language (written and verbal)
- Motivation to go above and beyond daily work including working directly with
Program Managers and Product Managers on outreach projects and report-outs.
- Knowledge & Skills Required for Social Media Customer Service
- Working knowledge of common social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, YouTube, etc).
- Experience supporting Social Media Customer Service
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
Interested ones' can share their details to the below mentioned link:
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying