We are looking for an experienced user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and conduct user research to design the overall functionality of the product.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences on Web, Desktop (Windows), Android and iOS platforms.
• Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. Requirements
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Proficient in building Modular Design Systems with high fidelity design tools such as Figma, Sketch or InVision.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.