- Manage the admissions and the counselling process by guiding the students as required.
- Applying the company agreed criteria related to admissions and counselling, and implementing the same to bring in admissions consistently and fairly for the institute.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries from the existing or prospective students, their parents and advisors in relation to the counselling and admissions pertaining to the branch in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain the process of incoming student enquiries and applications for all courses and that these enquiries are properly recorded and maintained on a daily basis with validity and accuracy at the branch for reviewing by the Branch Authorities and the Management as and when required.
- Co-ordinating and collaborating with the Branch Manager as and when required in relation to the Counselling, administration and other branch related operations.
Minimum 1 year of experience as an inside sales executive or academic counsellor
Ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
Excellent communication, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Proficient in English & Hindi
Previous work experience in Coaching Centers, Online Test Preparation Companies etc. is a bonus.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering, Business or Mass Communications is preferred.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying