1. Supports the marketing manager in carrying out various strategies and tasks.
Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data. Helps maintain client
2. Conducts marketing campaigns and trade shows/ exhibitions to promote
3. Works under the direction/guidance of his/her reporting authority to help reach
the organisation/company's marketing goals and objectives.
4. Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and provides all
the relevant information that helps managers to develop marketing plans &
5. Analyses marketing data, surveys and other market research to look for
implementation of new patterns and trends for Sales & Marketing.
6. Stays updated with latest marketing trends, pricing and competitor activities
for evaluation of the current marketing program for further improvements and
7. Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using the available
computer software as guided by his/her reporting authority.
8. Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal
9. Assists in creating and in distribution of the required promotional materials,
including brochures, blogs, banners, pamphlets, ad posters etc., and the
relevant marketing aids well within the budget.
10.Provides assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content,
and other promotional materials in regard to marketing/sales.
11.Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services and
12.Records marketing data in the required format along with related financial
reports for performing critical evaluations of the market inorder to develop new
strategies and marketing plans.
13.Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer
service skills and seminars.
14.Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by
working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
15.Helps to plan and organize promotional events hosted by the organisation
/company's marketing department.
16.Keeps client information and other marketing data confidential.
17.Mentors team members, identify areas for improvement and conduct on the
job training in co-ordination with Marketing Manager/Branch Manager.
18.Assist interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion
and separation activities of the team.
19.Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
20.Collaborate with his/her reporting authority to initiate new consumer promotion
campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans.
21.Analyze sales data and determine sales forecast to promote
22.Recommends creative and cost effective promotional activities.
23.Must think creatively and be able to respond well to pressure.
24.Should be a good communicator, persuasive, work well in a team, be
organized and professionally well presented.
25.Willing to travel inorder to promote the business activities.