We are looking for a senior 2D Animator / Motion Graphic Designer with previous video production and editing experience is needed. Storyboarding is a skill you'll pick up as well. You will be responsible for designing motion graphics for EdTech promotional videos and other online content. You'll be a creative thinker with excellent intellectual abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator), and the ability to create designs and storyboards for video projects.
- Superior creative ability and conceptual understanding.
- Knowledge in Nuke & element 3d and 3DS Max is an advantage.
- Create engaging animations for 3D walkthroughs and promotional videos (such as "Launch Videos," "Awareness Videos," "Marketing Demos," etc.).
- Should be able to understand the specifications and turn them into creative products.
- Create a motion graphic project's storyboard.
- Enhance motion graphics by editing raw video footage and adding effects/elements.
- Implementing the most up-to-date research on animation and motion graphics software and hardware.
- Always be up-to-date on the most recent developments in the field of graphic design.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a 2D Animator / Motion Graphics Designer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong visual aesthetics in design, color, typography and composition.
- Strong Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Animate skills with proven experience in motion graphics.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Professional experience designing brand identities, graphic design, typography, and a strong understanding of animation principles are required.
- Well-organized, accountable, and devoted, with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and produce refined results quickly.
- 3D modelling and animation experience is an additional advantage.
- Expertise in the total production and editing process.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying