We are looking for a Verbal Ability trainer to take classes for students preparing for various competitive exams like RRB, BANKING, SSC, etc.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Taking classes and doubt sessions on verbal ability for Banking, SSC and RRB Exams.
- Solving doubts of students individually as well as in a group session.
- preparing questions and test series for Bank exams, SSC and RRB.
- Conduct Doubt Clearing sessions for area-specific problems.
- Mentoring students to handle exam-specific challenges.
- Create lesson plans and strategies that are custom designed for students in group.
- Prescribe follow-up work to be undertaken by students to revise and reinforce concepts and skills dealt with in classroom discussions.
- Be prepared and equipped for both offline and online sessions.
- Be part of promotional and awareness activities and campaigns.
- Stay updated on exam and test related patterns, schedules, subjects, eligibility, difficulty level, etc.
- Exposure/Updated knowledge of the Banking, RRB and SSC Exams is essential.
- Must be passionate about teaching.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Patience and resilience.
- A high degree of diplomacy.
- Great conflict resolution skills.
- Fluent in English or Hindi
- Those candidates who have already been successful in Banking exams/SSC/RRB will get preference.
- Must be bilingual. Knowledge of Hindi is a must. Additional knowledge in Tamil, Telugu, or Malayalam is an added advantage.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying